Round 16: January 2025
Principal Nyah Marlowe and teacher Phoebe Lind.
Students: Frieda Robinson, Aaron Hayes and Emily Midlock are 17, Sara Midlock is 16, Riley Cooper is 15, Ross and Madelyn Cooper and Jeremy Hayes are 14, Liam Cooper, Skye Marlowe, Todd Robinson and Iona Fielding are 13 and Jesse Midlock is 12.
Narrated by Nyah Marlowe.
"It looked like you would go for each other's throats in about 5 seconds. That kind of behaviour is not tolerated on the school property. School is not a place for fighting - and don't even think about taking this as a cue to fight after school" I told them.
I tried to find out what had riled them up so badly but I might as well have asked them what happened to Jimmy Hoffa. They just stared at me and then looked at each other and then back at me without saying a word. I just stared back at them waiting for either of them to crack.
Jeremy turned to look at Ross and said: "I wasn't flirting with her, she just kissed me out of the blue!"
I had to bite my cheek to keep from smiling when I saw how they both looked shocked like they couldn't believe that Jeremy had said it out loud. I should've known it had something to do with teenage hormones.
"Just try to behave. I don't want to talk to you about this again. Now get out, your next class is about to start" I said and the boys couldn't have gotten out of there faster.
- Title reference: We rule the school by Belle & Sebastian
- First of all, may I just say how much I love my new computer?! My game loads quickly and runs really smoothly.
- I lost some of my most recent notes that I had done with FlashNote so I have to roll the ROS again for this round. I'll do that before playing any households and will edit the ROS post when I'm done.
- I didn't want to use the old high school building anymore but I also didn't have any desire to build a new one quickly for this update so I did this instead.
- I think everyone's figured out what's going on with Ross but I'm not going to say it out loud until he does. :)