Round 16: September 2025
Narrated by Zach.
To make matters worse they are roommates so it's pretty much impossible for Josh to avoid Elliot completely.
"Your father's right. You look like you've been skipping meals a lot lately" she said. After that they had a whole conversation where I was referred to as the boy... you know, the boy works too hard, the boy should take things easy, the boy doesn't get enough rest blah blah blah. I guess it's a nice change to when they thought I was just slacking off but I wish they'd get off my back.
After the entrance exam all my other finals seemed like a piece of cake. And that's it. I'm officially done with everything to do with my bachelor's degree.
Grades, autumn semester 2025:
- Zach: pre-medicine (physics), A+, GPA 3.7
- Josh: photography (art), A+, GPA 3.7
- Title reference: Wolves by Denai Moore.
- Zach's last university update! The boy is all grown-up. You'll see the adult Zach in the January 2026 birthdays.
- Zach was pretty much a Knowledge sim this session (it's his secondary aspiration). All he wanted to do was get skill points and study. The only want from his Romance side was to go on a date with Hazel which I took as a sign that he might want her to be his real girlfriend - or maybe I just read too much into any Hazel related want because I just think she's so darn cute LOL!
- Josh's situation is really quite inbearable. He and that Elliot guy got into two fights (both initiated by Elliot, both won by Josh) during the first 10 minutes I was playing the household. I've come to hate the dorm so Josh will definitely move and hopefully he'll get a different roommate (or a single room) for his senior year.