Here's the third and last part of my Liebster Award answers, these questions are by Maisie at Millwood.
1. What is your favorite part of your sims & your neighborhood?
How it's all connected. All my households know each other in some way. I also like the genetic diversity in my hood although I went a little overboard with redheads when I was creating the first sims.
2. What are you really good at, be in regards to the game, real life, work, anything?
This is a really difficult question because I'm used to thinking that I'm not good at anything. I'd like to think that I'm a good listener when a friend needs someone to talk to. I also think I'm pretty good at my job although I often say that a monkey could do what we do and for a smaller salary LOL. The last time I sang karaoke a complete stranger came up to my table afterwards and told me I have a really good voice so I guess I'm at least a decent singer.
3. How do you relax or unwind after a trying day?
Netflix and naps. It works every time. Taking a walk in the forest also helps but I'm too scared to go there nowadays because we've had sightings of bears!
4. Favorite vacation or vacation you’d love to take?
Probably visiting Rome, Italy with my mom a few years ago. She'd always wanted to go there so I'm happy that I got to fulfill that dream.
5. What projects do you have planned or hope to accomplish for your game?
I would really like to finish my university building project some day. That's my main goal at the moment. That and to actually play and update my blog...
6. How large is your sims CC folder?
3.81 GB. I had no idea it was that big because I'm kind of picky nowadays when it comes to adding stuff to my game.
7. What is your blogging and playing process? (Write first, plan, play first…)
Something in between. Sometimes I plan ahead a lot and sometimes I just let my sims run rampant and sit back to see what happens. Completely unplanned play sessions have become a rarity though because I usually have at least a vague idea of what the update will be about.
8. What is your favorite family tradition ether now, or from childhood?
Picking a Christmas tree with my dad when I was a kid. We have a little forest next to our house and we sometimes walked for hours before we found the perfect one. Then we decorated it together in the morning of December 24th while my mom was making rice pudding.
9. Where do you find your inspiration for buildings (community/residential) that you build/decorate?
I often look for inspiration online. For residential buildings I often use an existing floor plan as a base to help me get started. With community lots I just look at pictures of similar buildings to get ideas. Sometimes I buy gardening magazines in hopes that I'll actually do landscaping some day - either in game or in real life!
10. Favorite pizza toppings?
Ground beef, ham and pineapple.
11. What’s your favorite season in real life and in the sims game?
Probably spring for both. Although I find it really hard to pick a favourite in real life because I love the four seasons we have in Finland.