Monday 9 March 2015

Wellington Gazette, October 2025


More pictures of Niall and Libby in October 2025 @ tumblr.


Notes:
  • Yup, the unthinkable happened, Niall got engaged! Some time ago he rolled the want to get engaged to Libby. Now he rolled the want to get married to her so I thought it's about time to do something about it. He's 30 years old now and also I just realized that Romance is only his second aspiration so he'd probably want to settle down at some point. He acts so much like a Romance sim that I just kind of always thought that it's his primary aspiration but actually it's Knowledge. I should read my own notes more often. ;)
  • I figured that being celebrities who get their photos taken by paparazzi all the time Libby and Niall would want to make just a simple announcement about their engagement. Also I kind of loved the idea of that picture so much that I really wanted to use it. I've updated the playable NPCs page so you'll see a proper picture of these two here.

2 comments:

  1. Knowledge/Romance sims are my favourite kinds of Romance sims!

    I have to say though, I didn't think Niall would ever get married either. I hope he's put his wilder past behind him though and that he and Libby will be very happy together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Romance as a secondary aspiration and especially paired up with Knowledge.

      I was really surprised that Niall rolled the want to get married. He's rolled the engagement wants for a few sims before but they rolled away pretty quickly. I really hope he will stay faithful but if he won't then the GOSSIP! magazine will have a field day, LOL.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete