Saturday 14 October 2017

What's going on with this blog

As you might have noticed, Wellington has been on hiatus for the whole year of 2017. I started a new job in January and it has taken a lot of time and energy to get the hang of it. I'm also studying Business Administration in an university of applied sciences which takes a lot of time and energy as well. Unfortunately all this means that sims have been put on the back burner of my life for now. Working in an office and then coming home and doing school work really doesn't make it very appealing to spend more time on a computer to play.

I've contemplated scratching this blog altogether but in the end I've decided to keep it here. I miss playing and I miss the sims community and I'm determined to come back once I actually have time. So what I'm trying to say is that this blog will stay here and eventually I intend to start updating again.

Lots of love,
Sari

5 comments:

  1. I was just wondering how you were the other day, when I came across an old comment of yours on my blog. I'm glad to read an update from you. :) We'll all be waiting whenever you're ready to update Wellington again but in the meantime, I hope your new job and your studies are going well for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like my new job. It's quite hectic and stressful at times but I've finally gotten the hang of it. My studies are also going pretty well, right on schedule so far. Coming back to the simming community really feels like coming back home. :D I'm so happy to notice I still have at least a few followers left. I'm looking forward to catching up on your and other blogs.

      Delete
  2. That's understandable. See you soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's nice to "see" familiar faces here. :)

      Delete
  3. I can very much relate to this, having only just got back into playing and blogging myself. Glad you've decided to keep Wellington going - looking forward to future updates when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete