Round 16: March 2025
Narrated by Lilly
It was Zach's idea that I could become Eve's roommate when Kaitlyn moves out. It's sort of a win-win situation for everyone and I'm pretty excited getting out of the dorm and into the real world.
"Of course you want to live on your own, I know you're not a little girl anymore. Just remember that our door is always open if you need anything" she said.
It's nice that my parents are starting to see me as a grown-up woman and they let me make my own decisions. I'm so used to being treated as the baby of the family that it took me by surprise that they didn't try to force me to move back home.
Josh never said anything but I know the main reason he broke up with me was Madison, one of the girls that live in our dorm. I guess the grass wasn't greener on the other side because I haven't seen them together at all since the beginning of semester. The rumours around the campus say that Josh has turned her down and she's gotten back together with her ex-boyfriend who happens to be my rebound guy. Talk about life imitating art, except in my case art is a soap opera.
The other day I went to the faculty and the professor wanted to see me. I thought maybe I'd messed up an assignment or something but he just wanted to let me know that I'm doing an awesome job!
Grades, spring semester 2025
- Zach: pre-medicine (physics), A+, GPA 3.7
- Josh: photography (art), A+, GPA 3.7
- Lilly: education (literature), A+, GPA 4.0
- Title reference: 1 thing by Amerie.
- Madison (the dormie) made moves on Josh all through this session but he turned her down every time. Then he rolled the want to flirt with Lilly and at the same time she rolled the want to be flirted with. They seem to be taking it slow though. They're just talking or telling each other jokes etc. but not doing anything else. I love it when my sims act like this.
- Zach hasn't really changed his ways at all so he's still flirting with pretty much anything that moves. Hazel is just so darn cute that I'd love for them to get together for real.
I'm almost finished with the Faculty of Social Sciences and I'll post the tour once I'm done.The tour is up here.