Thursday 2 July 2009

I'm back!

I got my computer back and it's brilliant. Pretty much everything is new: motherboard, processor, video card, 3 GB's of RAM. I've been wanting to upgrade my PC and now I did it, thanks to the old motherboard that got broken.

The best news is that all my stuff is safe so I can continue to play Wellington! I only have 4 hours of work tomorrow and then my summer vacation starts YAY! The weather has been quite hot and we've been boiling at work because there's no air conditioning. But of course the forecast tells that it'll get colder right when our vacation starts! Anyway, I'm going to get a tattoo tomorrow afternoon so I'll probably start up my game on Saturday or Sunday.

So glad to be back :)

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news! I'm glad Wellington is safe and sound!

    Good luck with your tatt, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out I have to re-install TS2 so it'll take me some time to get playing.

    BTW my tattoo came out awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it all worked out for you! And I have two tats and want more.....gotta love the ink!

    ReplyDelete