Saturday 13 June 2015

The Liebster Award - Fini's questions

Here's the second part of my Liebster Award answers, these questions are by Fini at Newtopia Heights.

1. Who is your greatest writing inspiration? (it doesn’t have to be a sim writer)
I am constantly inspired by other sim bloggers but the two people who inspired me to start writing anything at all were my Finnish teachers in high school.

2. What made you start blogging?
I answered this in my answers to Carla's questions.

3. What are your favorite things to do other than simming?
I love watching movies and tv shows either on tv or on Netflix. I've had Netflix for a few months and it has taken over my life LOL. I also like doing crafts, knitting mostly. I live in the countryside and I love going on long walks in the forest.

4. What influences your writing style?
Mostly the household I'm writing about and especially the sim whose POV I write the update from.

5. Which sims game is your favorite?
TS2 without a doubt. I haven't touched TS1 since TS2 was released, I've only briefly played TS3 and I haven't tried TS4 yet. TS2 has been around for so long and I've built up my game with mods and other CC so it's exactly how I like it to be.

6. Are any of your sims based on someone in real life?
Not really. I do take some tips about how teenagers behave by watching my nieces.

7. When did you start playing?
The Sims when the first game came out. Video games in general, I can't even remember... probably around the time I was 5-6 or something and me and my brother got our first Commodore 64. :)

8. When did you start blogging?
In December 2008.

9. What inspiration have you had from other blogs?
I have gotten a lot of the rules in Wellington from other blogs, either I use them as they are or adapt them to fit Wellington. Often reading other sim blogs also gets me in the mood to play and blog especially if I'm going through a dry spell.

10. Are there any activities in the sims you haven’t gotten to yet?
The whole supernatural world! I've toyed with the idea of a fantasy hood from time to time but I've never gotten around to do it. I doubt I ever will as I don't have enough time to play Wellington let alone adding another hood to play.

11. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
I'd probably still live where I live now, in a small village in a small town in the northern Finland. But if I had a lot of money I'd renovate our house completely, build a stable and buy a pony! I'm a country girl at heart and can't really see myself living in a big city.

4 comments:

  1. Another intersting set of Q&A.
    I love your answer to no. 11. Like you, I really like where I live, and feel strong bonds with my home town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home is where the heart is. :)

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Ha, Netflix has totally taken over my life too! We didn't have it in Australia until March. It is very, very often on while I'm simming. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Netflix on almost all the time when I'm awake and at home LOL.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete