Round 16: March 2026
(Lilly is 21.)
Narrated by Josh.
Don't get me wrong. I love sex and the constant attention from girls is quite an ego boost but talking to Lilly just made me feel stupid for ever letting her go.
"Sounds to me like you want to eat your cake and keep it too" Finn said. "Get your head together and don't even think about making a move on Lilly before you know what you really want."
I know he's right but I'm nowhere nearer to making any kind of decision.
Grades, spring semester 2026
- Josh: photography (art), A+, GPA 3.8
- Finn: entrepreneurial studies (economics), C+, GPA 3.6
- Title reference: Slow motion by PHOX.
- Oh Josh, poor confused Josh. The poor guy doesn't know what he wants. Or better yet, as Finn said, he wants to eat his cake and keep it too. He rolls the generic romance sim wants "Make out with 5 sims" and "Woohoo with 5 sims" (both which he accomplished during the play session) but then he rolls the want to call Lilly. I honestly have no idea what will happen to Josh and Lilly but I'd hate to see them get back together only to break up again because he decides he doesn't want a relationship after all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
- Finn and Dawn's living arrangements next year are still very much open. I had an idea about where they could live but it's been so long since the last time I played them that I've forgotten what my idea was... I really need to start writing things down!
- I'm on summer vacation now and the weather forecast doesn't look too good so hopefully I can crank out more updates in the next few weeks. I wouldn't mind getting some sunny days though because so far this summer has been rain, rain and a little bit more rain.