Wednesday 26 March 2014

Happy Birthday, April 2025

Ava Greene celebrates her first birthday! She is the apple of her father's eye.

Grandpa Alexander never gets tired of playing peek-a-boo with his grandkids.

Extras: Let's compare genetics!

Ava...

...and daddy Charlie and mommy Brooke as toddlers. I would say that Ava has Brooke's eyes and Charlie's nose and mouth. Her eye colour is from maternal grandmother Amabelle.

Notes:

  • Ava is so cute! I just love her colouring: the skintone, the striking blue eyes and the red hair. Charlie will have to chase off boys with a shotgun in 15 years.

2 comments:

  1. She's so pretty! I was thinking she was all Charlie but I think it's just because she's darker than Brooke. Looking a bit closer, I can see Ava has some of her mother in her features as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore her and can't wait to age her up... which will take a lot of playing from me, lol! I think she's a good mix of Charlie and Brooke. I was hoping she'd get Brooke's nose but I'm 99% sure that's Charlie's nose.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete