Round 16: September 2026
Narrated by Finn.
mom's been really supportive about her ideas so we've been dining in other restaurants to see what's out there and what we should do.
Lilly and that's just on phone. She's dating several people at the moment and I can tell it's eating him up that he's not one of them. I think they're both idiots and should just sit down and talk things through but I don't want to meddle so I keep my mouth shut.
Grades, autumn semester 2026
- Josh: photography (art), A+, GPA 3.8
- Finn: entrepreneurial studies (economics), C+, GPA 3.4
- Title reference: Sunny road by Emilíana Torrini.
- Josh and Finn are now graduated and you'll see them in the January 2027 birthdays. Josh did really well especially on his senior year and I think Finn also did well for a guy who initially didn't even want to go to college.
- Finn, Dawn and Shea will move to a house in Allerdale but I haven't decided where Josh will live just yet. I also don't have any clue about Josh and Finn's jobs after they graduate although Josh's GPA is high enough to secure him a place in his desired career. Deacon will most likely be able to pull some strings to get Finn working for him (seeing he's the CEO) if Finn wants to.