Thursday 27 September 2018

Happy Birthday, June 2027

Tom Patterson has been in this situation two times before - waiting for his baby to be born - but it doesn't get any easier to see Dixie in pain. It feels like she's been in labour for hours and hours and he's beginning to think that something might be wrong. However Dr. Williams is the epitome of calm and assures Tom that everything is going very well.

Dixie doesn't particularly enjoy this part of pregnancy but she's been here before so she's just trying to relax and breath. "Come on Tom, just hold my hand and think of the end result" Dixie says and Tom swallows his fears and does as he's told. Once things start happening, they happen quite fast and soon Dixie and Tom welcome their baby boy into the world

A couple of days later Dr Williams is happy to say that both the mother and the baby are doing very well and can be discharged from the hospital. Tom and Dixie are more than ready to take little Elijah Tyson home to meet his big sisters.

Eve and Gabriel have had a year to adjust to being parents and they think they've done pretty well. Drake wasn't planned but he couldn't be more loved. Just today his parents and other family members gathered together to celebrate his first birthday.

Drake is quite a little cutie, don't you think?


Notes:

  • I've had the baby name "Elijah" picked out for Dixie and Tom probably ever since they got engaged, LOL. Now I finally got to use it!
  • Drake is such a cutiepie. Sorry, no comparison pictures this time because Eve and Gabriel are both former townies. I've been meaning to age down my townie-turned-playables and get pictures so I'll add Gabriel and Eve's pictures in this post as well if/when I get to actually doing them.

4 comments:

  1. Drake is very, very cute! I'd love to see the comparison pics, when you get your townie age-downs done. It was a bit of a process to do mine but I was glad I did, in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably try to get Eve and Gabriel's pictures done the next time I play. I have a couple of days off work which I'm planning to spend simming.

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete
  2. he is adorable! I love his little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is. Can't wait to play their household.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete