Vicki couldn't wait any longer to check out on her youngest child. Patrick tried to convince her that Stephen is doing fine but she just had to see it with her own eyes.
"Mom, all the rooms have double beds, I guess they just thought that double beds are more comfy than single beds. But sleep-overs aren't allowed so it's not a big deal. It's not like I'm going to get some girl in trouble, if that's what you're afraid of" Stephen says.
- Title reference: L.E.S. Artistes by Santogold
- Stephen got A+ for both semesters and finished his freshman year with a 4.0 GPA. I have some new career rules and the Intelligence career requires a certain degree. I think Psychology suits Stephen well. He would succeed in any major though because he's very well skilled.
- This dorm is finally working properly. Last time I played it a couple of rooms stayed vacant because the dormies never claimed rooms. Now all the 6 rooms are occupied with 5 boys and 1 girl. I don't know what was causing the problem but it seems to have fixed without any effort from me.
- Kaitlyn is a dormie and I imagine she's a freshman so she's also 18. I think they're a really cute couple.
- I noticed that for some reason I had written in Stephen's profile that his aspiration is Popularity. He's been a Fortune sim ever since he aged to teen and I've now corrected the profile.