Round 15: September 2024
(Finn is 19.)
Narrated by Josh Cooper.
"I know you and Lilly have been together for years and I really don't want to step on anyone's toes. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested."
"I'd rather not repeat what she said, mate. She's not very fond of you right now, that's all I can say."
I can't say that I'm surprised. I know Lilly and Dawn are really close and they're always there for each other. I just hope this doesn't affect my friendship with Finn in the long run.
I know it's really selfish and childish of me to be upset but I didn't expect Lilly to find someone new so quickly.
Grades, autumn semester 2024:
- Zach, pre-medicine (physics), B+, GPA 3.6
- Josh, photography (art), B+, GPA 3.6
- Lilly, literature/education, A+, GPA 4.0
- Title reference: Walk away by Ben Harper.
- The whole break-up thing was completely initiated by game play. Josh and Lilly didn't really roll wants for each other in the beginning of the session and then he started rolling wants for Madison and also generic romance sim wants (make out with 3 sims, woohoo with 3 sims etc.). Only the break-up pictures are staged, all other pics of the love triangle between Josh, Lilly and Madison happened autonomously.
- Josh is giving very mixed signals though. The first flirt with Madison was autonomous (via ACR) and he's never done that before. However after Lilly broke up with him, he rolled the want to fall in love with her while he was on a date with Madison! And he did turn her down when she tried to kiss him at the dorm. So I'm guessing this might not be the end of Josh and Lilly just yet. It'll be really interesting to see what happens next time I play this household.
- Unfortunately all this Josh/Lilly relationship drama meant that Zach was completely left out of the update. Let's just say that he's definitely not wanting a relationship with the cute girl he met last update. Oh well, I'll just let him do what he wants.
- All this drama also meant that I didn't get to use the Faculty of Arts building in as many pics as I had planned.