Round 15: September 2024
Narrated by Finn Harris.
mom can't come with us. Ever since the adoption the paparazzi have been following her around, hoping to get pictures of her with the kids so she avoids public places when she's with them. She says that the kids have gone through enough in their lives without being harassed by crazy photographers.
"Part of me understands why he did what he did. It doesn't mean that I'm happy about it but there's nothing I can do about it."
"Either I'll stay where I am or I'll try to get an apartment somewhere. Renting a house on campus without a room mate is just impossible."
Dawn and I looked at each other. We remembered that just a few months ago Lilly and Josh talked about renting a house together.
Grades, autumn semester 2024:
- Dawn, culinary art (art), A+, GPA 3.8
- Finn, entrepreneurial studies (economics), A+, GPA 3.6
- Title reference: Boy with a coin by Iron and Wine.
- I had no idea what to do with this update for a long time. I was also feeling unusually uninspired and even considered ditching Wellington for good. I finally just forced myself to play and actually enjoyed it quite a lot. So here I am, back again. :)
- I know the last update was also narrated by Finn but it just felt easier to write from his POV. I promise next update will be more about Dawn.