Friday 15 May 2020

Happy Birthday, February 2028

Erin and Toby have come to the hospital for an ultrasound for her third trimester. It has been an anxiety-ridden pregnancy for Erin due to her devastating miscarriage a year earlier. Luckily Dr Williams is able to give them some good news - everything seems to be fine.

Erin and Toby are very relieved and happy. Maybe now they can finally relax enough to actually start enjoying this pregnancy instead of worrying about what might go wrong.

A couple of days later Brooke has come to the hospital for her scheduled C-section to deliver her triplets. The hospital has prepared for the delivery by gathering a team of doctors from near-by hospitals in addition to its own staff. To be honest Brooke kind of wants to shoo everyone away and keep the babies in her womb for eternity but that's really not an option.

Dr Cooper leads the team of surgeons and Dr Williams's team is in charge of the babies once they are out. They assure that everyone and everything is ready for a safe delivery. Charlie trusts the doctors but he can't help feeling extremely helpless and anxious.

Luckily the team of doctors does an excellent job and the babies are born healthy. They will stay in the NICU for a few weeks until Brooke and Charlie can take them home. Brooke also has to stay in the hospital for a few days but she goes to see her babies as soon as she's allowed to move.

Brooke and Charlie have named the triplets Noah Chase, Isla Marlene and Milo Charles. Brooke would give anything to just be able to pick her babies up and go home but for now she's just happy to see them do well.


Notes:

  • Yay, the Greene triplets are here! They got 2 boys and 1 girl and they all have dark skin, red hair and light blue eyes. Noah's middle name comes from Brooke's late father Chase who never got to see Brooke's children. I can't wait to see these babies grow up. The original Greene triplets (Charlie, Janie and Dixie) have always been some of my favourite sims.
  • Everything's going fine with Erin's pregnancy, I've been maxing out all her motives whenever I see her LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I love the triplets' names! I'm so glad they've arrived safely.

    Also glad I'm not the only one who cheats with their pregnant sims sometimes, especially the ones who've miscarried in the past. When I say I take good care of them, that's usually what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had those names picked out for Brooke and Charlie's future kids for years now and I'm glad I finally got to use them. I'm so happy they're here. :)

      I feel so bad for sims who have miscarried that I want to do everything I can to make their new pregnancies go smoothly.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete