Saturday 24 July 2021

Happy Birthday, May 2028

Eve and Gabriel have just met with Dr Williams and have gotten the first glimpse of their baby on the ultrasound. They weren't actively trying to get pregnant but they weren't exactly actively trying not to get pregnant either. They both agree that it's nice that Drake and his sibling - who is due in November - won't have a huge age difference. They also agree that it's time to really start looking for a house because the apartment is getting a bit small for them with the addition of another baby.

After the devastating miscarriage 1,5 years ago and an anxiety-ridden pregnancy Erin and Toby are thrilled to welcome into the world Matthew Dominic Parker.

5-year-old Naomi can't wait to help with the baby. She's been waiting to become a big sister for a long time because she has the best big sister in the world and she wants to become one too.

Matthew - or "little Matty" as he's called at the moment - has blonde hair and green eyes just like his daddy.


Notes:
  • Yup, Eve is pregnant - again! Per my rules she's not allowed to use birth control (neither is Gabriel) but she's definitely going on BC after this baby is born. Her IFS is 2 so she might not try again but anyway I just don't see her with more than two kids.
  • Welcome to Wellington, little Matthew. I'm so happy that this pregnancy went well and Erin and Toby now have a healthy baby boy. The Fielding-Parker update is coming next so you'll get to see more of Matthew then.
  • I realized that I had completely forgotten that Malia Newman is also pregnant! So obviously I also forgot to do her last pregnancy update. Oh well. The Newman baby is born in June so they'll be here soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy for Erin and Toby! That's so exciting that their little boy has arrived safely.

    And yay for Eve and Gabriel! With my couples who aren't allowed BC, I often pretend I've given the guy the snip, if I really don't want them to have any more kids. I think there's a "can't get pregnant" option or something in ACR? I haven't used it in a while, so I've forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad this pregnancy went so well for Erin and Toby. And I'm happy they got a boy, I didn't even have to cheat, LOL.

      Oh yes, I've used the "can't get pregnant" for at least one of my couples, probably one that has a lot of kids already and want a dozen more LOL. I wouldn't mind Eve and Gabriel having more kids (because their first kid is so cute) but I feel like Eve might disagree. Anyway, I'm happy she's pregnant even if it means more challenges for her career.

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete