Saturday 7 August 2021

Happy Birthday, June 2028

It's another girl for Malia and Greg Newman!

Cora Leilani Newman has brown hair and blue eyes just like her daddy and big sisters.

Meanwhile in Exmoor Elijah Patterson is celebrating his first birthday!

The "official" portrait of little Elijah.


Notes:
  • Apparently Greg is so happy being a girl dad that all his kids end up being girls. I have to do a check-up on my age groups because I feel there is a lot more girls and boys in the baby-toddler age group.
  • Elijah definitely has Dixie's nose and Tom's eyes and mouth. He actually looks a lot like his big sister Liana.
  • I was offered a full-time job for 6 months and I'm also starting a new semester at UAS in a few weeks so most likely I won't be able to keep up with my weekly updates. (Especially since watching the Olympics has cut down my play time even more than studying and working, LOL.) I definitely want to keep playing and updating though, maybe just not as often as I have been during the summer. We'll see. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Cora's name! Perfect! And Elijah is super-cute!

    Congrats on the new job and good luck starting your new semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the name too. I changed it at the last minute because the one I had picked didn't feel right.

      Thank you. I really like my job (it's the place I've been working at on/off for over a year now).

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete