Round 15: September 2023
Narrated by Dawn Whitfield
her mother. That's a real deal breaker for Liv. She wants to make her own music career and not just be seen as the daughter of the great Stella Harris.
"I knew Lilly would tell you that she's seen me with someone a couple of times" he said and laughed. "I don't have time for dating. There's this one girl but we're just having fun."
There's a very small part of me that's a bit jealous. I don't want to sleep around or anything but sometimes I can't help but wonder what it would be like if I didn't have a baby at 16.
Grades, autumn 2023:
- Dawn, culinary arts (art), B+, GPA 3.8
- Finn, entrepreneurial studies (economics), B+, GPA 3.3
- Title reference: Little dreams by Ellie Goulding.
- I think Dawn is going through a minor crisis. She's starting to see how different her life is compared to other girls her age. However I think she would make the same choices again if she could go back in time. Flirting with Jamie was all due to the beer BTW.
- I took a better look at Laura's notes on giving YAs real jobs so Finn is really working in the business career. I have to check his class schedule for the next semester to see if he can continue working.
- I toyed with the idea of moving Dawn, Finn and Shea to either Wellington or Exmoor but in the end I decided to let them stay where they are. I'll just imagine that either Dawn or Finn will ride the school bus with Shea so she doesn't have to go alone.
- I wanted to give Liv a new look (although you can't see it properly) because she really looks a lot like Stella. I'll announce news about her career soon somehow, most likely in the Wellington Gazette.