Jett Marlowe joins Mia at Wellington High School. Jett is a very determined young man who seeks knowledge and wishes to become a medical doctor when he grows up.
Kyra. Like Mia, Kyra is also very family-oriented and can't wait to have her own kids and grandkids. She can't wait to have 6 grandchildren to call her "nana".
Aaron Hayes starts as a Freshman at Brixton University this year. He's joined Wellington Armed Forces' ROTC program and majors in Political Science. Aaron gained 60 WAS points which would have equaled to half-tuition if his studies weren't paid by the army.
Emily Midlock has chosen Architecture as her major and with her scholarship she only pays half-tuition. She gained 59 WAS points.
Frieda Robinson doesn't really know what to study so she hasn't declared a major just yet. She joined the Brixton United soccer team which knocks off half of her tuition. Frieda gained 56 WAS points.
Dawn and Zach have graduated university. They both feel like the past four years have just flown by.
Finn and Shea join Dawn on her special day.
Jackie and Ryland couldn't be prouder of Dawn and Zach. They both graduated with 3.7 GPA.
Ethan Hayes would have looked like as an adult if he got to live past 15. He and Aaron looked so much alike but I don't think they were 100% identical.
- As you can see, I've changed the banner! This one features Jeremy Hayes, one of my favourite sims at the moment.
- Zach was my guinea pig for the postgraduate admissions system. The minimum UAS (Undergraduate Aptitude Score) points required to enroll is 30 and Zach got 39 so he really passed all tests and interviews fairly easily. I have updated the University Admissions post with the info about UAS points. Zach now lives in the same apartment building with Stephen and Kaitlyn.
- I have a clear idea of a career for Frieda and have pretty much decided her major already but she hasn't figured it out yet so she naturally hasn't declared a major either.
- I really need to download some nosemasks because Rianna, Denise, Dawn, Emily and Sara all look the same. I think if they all ever end up in one picture together my head will explode and/or the universe will come to an end, LOL.
- I've been toying with the idea of completely ignoring lifetime wants because some of them are just insane and I feel the career ones are too restricting. I mean, my sims can choose whatever career fits them best, not just the one in their LTW. And don't even get me started on those "woohoo with 20 different sims", "have 50 1st dates" and other similar wants. I don't think I even have enough available sims for someone to complete that first date LTW. And even if I did I wouldn't have the will (or energy) to send a sim on 50 dates. Ok, I'm ending my rant now but basically sometimes lifetime wants suck. ;)