Round 16: September 2025
Narrated by Dawn.
"You have to apologize to him" Rianna said. "You don't even know what he was going to suggest."
"Would it be so awful to let his parents help? You need a decent place to live. It doesn't have to be a charity thing if that's what gets you so angry, you could just loan money from them" Denise continued.
"You've been so tense lately, maybe you need a night out to take your mind off of things for a while."
"I think I'm just going to enjoy being single for a while."
I asked if she'd heard from Josh and she said that they talk on the phone sometimes. She then threw this crazy idea that we should let Josh move into the vacant room we have in our house because he's going crazy with all the drama in the dorm.
Zach said that they've become friends and that Josh isn't the douchebag he initially thought.
Grades, autumn semester 2025:
- Dawn: culinary arts (art), C+, GPA 3.7
- Finn: entrepreneurial studies (economics), A+, GPA 3.7
- Title reference: Bed peace by Jhene Aiko feat. Childish Gambino
- No moving for Dawn and Finn for a year. I haven't decided yet where they'll live after he graduates but I have a few options. I think Dawn definitely over-reacted when Finn suggested that they'd let his parents help. She doesn't want to be dependent on them and she's also afraid that they'll think she's a bad mother and girlfriend if they can't make it on their own.
- I got the idea of Josh moving in with these three from that picture of him talking with Dawn. She just looks at him with such sympathy that I thought it would evoke her maternal instincts to see him suffering. This also helps me keep the number of uni households down because I have a new batch of students starting next year and they'll get their own update as will Lilly.
- Dawn didn't do so well on her last semester because she was missing one skill point. She still graduated with an awesome GPA so she should be proud of herself.