Round 16: January 2026
last update/next update
Narrated by Jack.
"Well, we've definitely found out what is going on. You are having a baby" Grace said and smiled.
We were both shocked and surprised but in a good way. I guess we should've figured it out ourselves but Paige has always had problems getting pregnant and since she's already 42 we thought it just wouldn't happen. We haven't used birth control because we didn't think she'd get pregnant.
Grace explained to us that there are some risks when it comes to Paige's age but that she would be monitored closely during the whole pregnancy. She did recommend that Paige should stop working immediately especially since she's had some stomach cramps.
- Title reference: Rivers and road by The Head and The Heart.
- Yup, Paige got pregnant! I honestly didn't think she would get pregnant again because they've been trying with no luck ever since Emma was born. I didn't even bother to put her on BC because I didn't think she'd conceive anyway. It's very very early and she already had cramps a couple of times so I'm just hoping that she doesn't miscarry. The baby is due in October 2026.
- I love the fact that Jack has help on the farm. Paula is an employee of the Farmer's Market and I just teleport her to the lot, make her a selectable and then make her work in the greenhouse. She doesn't have a badge in gardening yet so she's only been allowed to fertilize the plots and plant some tomatoes but she'll get there. Then I just subtract about €200 from the family funds at the end of the day and send her home. I don't bother giving her the money because she's a townie.
- Jack has the fear of having a baby but his ideal family size if 4 so I'm interpreting it as being worried for Paige rather than not wanting to have a child.
- The nurse's station doesn't actually exist - yet. I'm planning to redecorate parts of the hospital and adding a nurse's station is on my list of things to do.
- Todd rolled the lottery ROS and won €5,300. The money's sitting pretty in his bank account now. The family's doing pretty well financially but extra money is always welcome, especially with a new baby on the way.