Round 4: 1991-1995
Cal and Elissa Cooper move to Wellington with their twin sons. They're both Family sims, Cal's LTW is having 6 grandkids and Elissa wants to become Captain Hero. I downloaded them both from Selzisims.
Ben and Sam when they were pretty young. The boys are already teenagers. Ben is a Knowledge sim and Sam is Family like his parents.
Amabelle Harper is among the first visitors.
Grace Robinson comes for a visit. She's not too impressed with Sam at first.
Ben doesn't have the same luck with girls. He also thinks that Grace is very cute but of course he can't go after his brother's girl. Then he tries chatting up Camryn Mitchell at school but she doesn't want anything to do with him.
Denise Whitfield. They hit it off immediately. Ben is pretty certain that Denise is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
Jack and they also invite Calista Morgan from school. Denise couldn't make to the dinner but she'll join them later.
- Title reference: Homecoming by Kanye West featuring Chris Martin
- Most of the babies born in Wellington have been girls (except for Jack Robinson and Charlie Greene). I don't want them all to marry townies so I created this family with two teenboys. And it's nice to get some fresh blood into the hood.
- Ben really did have a hard time charming the girls until he met Denise. All his conversations with the opposite sex were bad, the girl would put her fingers in her ears in no time ;) I don't know if they'll stay together for eternity though, they only have 1 bolt of chemistry for each other.
- Day 20: Elissa and Cal are 32, Ben and Sam are 15.
- Generation X was built by me but it's heavily inspired by the Lost Generation lot from Seriously Amused Sims. I was just too lazy to close down the game and install the lot when I realized I needed a place for teens. I've used twojeffs' visitor controller so only teens can enter the lot (except for the restaurant NPC's).