Friday 14 May 2010

I'm back!

My computer is completely cleaned now and I just got my internet connection back! I'm so happy! I'm a bit bummed because I had thursday and friday off work and was hoping to get a lot of updates done but at least all my stuff is safe so I can continue playing right away.

There were 19 viruses on my computer! And my virus protection program had no idea. People, never ever use Antivir!

Anyways, I'm glad to be back. I'll answer the comments on previous posts and then I'm going to play :D

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, and glad you got your computer cleaned up and safe once again. I hate virues! They bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back! I'm glad everything is safe - that's always a worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!

    Try Kaspersky next time. It's what I use and I've never had any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.

    LaurelCrossing, I'm using Avast now. The guy who cleaned up my PC recommended it saying that he uses it on his own PC. Plus it's in Finnish so it's super-easy for me to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad that you got your computer back safe and sound! Can't wait for the next virus-free update! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a lot of virus', I'm glad everything was able to cleaned and there weren't any losses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tessa and Maisie, thank you :)

    I'm taking much better care of my computer now so hopefully I can avoid situations like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete