On the other hand, everyone is impressed by the way he uses the tax money. In addition to the new hospital, Deacon has promised to build a military base and renovate the police station within a few years. The construction of the new elementary school will start next year.
Ben and Denise Cooper are relieved to hear that they only have to pay €200 this time. They are in the middle of moving into their new house and money is now even tighter than before.
Erin Fielding is even luckier: she gets a €700 refund! It's not a huge amount of money but it'll come in handy for a single mother going through law school.
Bobbie and Alexander don't seem to mind the €12,300 payment. They are just happy to see that their tax money is used for good.
Richest and poorest households in Wellington:
- Greene 1: €128,008
- Robinson 1: €127,348
- Whitfield 1: €107,378
- Fielding 2: - €5,696
- Greene-Harper 1: - €3,511
- Midlock 1: - €318
- Title reference: Money for nothing by Dire Straits. I will use this title for all tax posts from now on.
- I collect the information for taxes at the beginning of the tax year so Deacon and Stella got very lucky because they got big money in the spring. They both have about 2 million in their bank accounts now.
- My poorest sims have debt, that's why their household values are negative.
- I might switch back to collecting taxes every four years if it seems that this is too much for my sims. I want them to struggle financially but not too much!