Tuesday 30 March 2010

Round 11 Outtakes

Danny tells Charlie that his big brother Ben also attended Brixton U years ago. Charlie's answer? "Ben is hot hot hot!"

Ross, it's not very nice to say your mom looks like a sumo wrestler - even when she's 7 months pregnant.

Chase, if you're gonna cheat on your wife by kissing random women in the sports park, don't do it in front of your daughter! I don't know how this happened, I was playing Dawn, Zach and Stephen when I suddenly heard the chime for first kiss.

Sam, I really don't think your 10-month-old son will read what secrets you're writing into your diary! He kept doing this for a long time and was just generally obsessed with his diary during the play session.

Nothing out of the ordinary going on here!

Liv hasn't always been the smooth operator with men that she is now. I have no idea how their feud started but it turned into a full-blown fight just minutes later.

Patsy reacts to Madeline Cooper's piano playing. The child is only 5 years old, for god's sake. And you're not exactly Chopin either, Patsy!

Notes:
  • I've never done an outtakes thing before but I thought it would be fun to share some of the snaps that didn't make it to the updates.

2 comments:

  1. You'd think Sam would be more worried about his wife reading his diary than the baby!

    I love it when they cover their ears at the awful music playing! It's too funny!

    I have had a few of those first kiss "slip-ups" in my hood. I'm having to go through and set everyone's ACR token to Totally Faithful and then set it to Static so it doesn't change. I don't currently have any Sims for whom it would be in character to cheat (except maybe Amar!), so I'm setting it up my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I'm just going to pretend that the kiss never happened. It's so out of character for Chase.

    Sam apparently has secrets that he doesn't want his kids to know ;). He probably would've kept doing that for days but I cancelled the action from his queue. I need a no-autonomous-writing-in-diary mod!

    ReplyDelete